The Waddell & Reed Financial Wellness Program offers a simple and actionable process that helps employees to become more aware of where they are financially, provides employees with education to make more informed decisions with their money, and empowers them to make behavioral changes to achieve their goals through the decisions they make and the actions they take.
Moreover, we have developed a five-step process that employees can participate in when completing our financial wellness program:
- The first step in the process is for employees to attend an introductory meeting to learn more about the program and whether financial wellness is something they are truly interested in trying to achieve.
- Employees are then provided an opportunity to participate in a program that is designed to improve their overall financial wellness.
- A group class is offered next for employees interested in achieving financial wellness. At such point, we will also provide a personal "check-up" financial plan for each person participating in the program.
- Next, it is the employee's mission to take action toward achieving the personal financial goals that they establish for themselves during the financial planning process. We will take a supportive role in this process, assisting each individual to help them take the steps necessary to make their financial goals a reality.
- Lastly, each participant in the program, along with their professional financial advisor, will closely monitor his or her financial planning progress over time, making adjustments as needed along the way.
For more than 75 years it has been Waddell & Reed’s mission to help our clients achieve their personal financial goals. The purpose of the Waddell & Reed Financial Wellness Program is to provide every participant in the program with an understanding of how to achieve their goals and a personalized financial plan to help them do so.